EZ Motorbike Kit on a Sun cruiser

EZ Motorbike Kit on a Sun cruiser

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Motorized Bicycles

Hi, I'm Chris and I'm the dealer for EZ Motorbikes in the Lancaster County, PA area.  Some of you may know me from various forums as "KilroyCD".  I got interested in motorized bikes around 2003, when my brother gave me a two-cycle kit to mount on a bike I was rebuilding at the time.  As they say, the rest is history...
I now have four motorized bikes, and the latest one is the one that offers the greatest potential and really has me excited.  That's the EZ Motorbike, powered by the reliable HuaSheng 49cc four-stroke engine mated to EZ Motorbike's amazing Q-Matic drive.  When I first rode a bike with the Q-Matic in the fall of 2009 I knew this drive was going to revolutionize the whole motorized bike category.  I had to have one.
  Not only is the Q-Matic drive available in the kit, but it's available by itself so you can mount it to a growing number of engines.  My brother built a bike using the 79cc Harbor Freight "Greyhound" engine with the Q-Matic, and it is one smooth, powerful bike.
If you ride or have an interest in motorized bikes, you should take a good close look at this drive.  If you're in the area, contact me for a test ride.  You'll like it.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah…there are many online bike stores all over the world and you can search the right one, depending upon your location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As he said, and if you're in my neck of the woods, by all means give me a shout!

      Delete
  2. Im new to MBs but im looking for people in the area who are into them i think its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to here that you have a great interest on this, I would like to know more about this could you pleas update your contact no as i can get more information from you..Thanks..

    Four stroke bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have an online store I live in Western Pa

    ReplyDelete